Here are the makeup details for this bridal look:
- FACE- Dinair HD (high definition) airbrush foundation and blush. This is great for the outdoor and hot heat.
- EYES- Light shadow on the lid, taupe on the crease, a hint of brown on the outer crease.
- LINER- Black gel liner(top) to create a soft cat eye and deepen the lash line. White kohl pencil liner on the waterline to open up the eyes.
- LASHES- Cat's lashes were so long that I ended up cutting the stripe lashes in half and applying them only to the outer corner of the eyes. Another way to open up the eyes.
- HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR- Can't see the highlight in the photos but I apply a light shimmer to where the sun will hit the face to give a beautiful glow. I also contoured the face to bring out her cheekbones.
- LIPS- Benefit lip stain and a nice rosey/pink gloss. Perfect for those that are not a lipstick person!
- BROWS- Cat already has amazing brows, I lightly filled them in with a brow pencil.
Photos are taken with iPhone 5 with no retouching.